Sunday, July 16, 2017

🙃😮 15 WEIRD QUESTIONS 🙃😮

Hello my  friends and welcome to my blog !!
                                                              SWEET

                    
          Hello!! Hello!! look who's back :D..how are you friends.. i hope  you're  doing good.it's 4am and i couldn't sleep ( slept all day as always that's y ) anyway today i saw a different TAG  which i thought it would be a funny one..it's the bizarre stuff that i do TAG it just discuss how  weird i am..

let's check it out!!.

QUESTIONS :


1- A nickname that only your family gives you?
2- Do you have a strange habit?
3- Do you have a bizarre phobia?
4- A song that you secretly love to sing to you head when you are alone?
5- One of your biggest black beasts?
6- A habit when you are nervous?
7- Which side of the bed do you sleep in?
8- Your 1st stuffed animal and its name?
9- What drink do you order from Starbuck (Mac do)?
10 - What rule of beauty do you preach but that you yourself never do?
11- How do you put yourself in your shower?
12- What is your favorite dish but you like to eat anyway?
13- What phrase or exclamation do you always say?
14- What do you wear to sleep?
15- The people you want to tag?

Answers :



1.
the  the famous nickname my family gave to me is : Missa
my name is Romaissa that's why
BUT i have a million other nicknames
my DAd ''ROSSA"
MY childhood freind "KORAISSA"/"9ORAISSA"
MY cusint "MISOU"/"MISOUS"
my aunt "MISHA" ANOTHE aunt ''MILLISSA" 
my uncles " MAISSA"
the annoying one "khmissa" i HATE it :'( xD
my Boy best friends(NOT A BAE ☝) : ROMA / ROME
RORO / ROMI ...

2.
My strange habit is :
 i eat my nails /i  eating the eraser :)
i adore the the smell of new shoes / nail polish / shoes glue
i even eat the nail polish
When i feel so lonely i make conversation with myself in the mirror
when i talk to someone and i'm stressed my ears move
I'M WEIRDO I KNOW :'D.

3.
YEP , i do have a bizarre phobia which is :
i FEAR getting ''sunburns''
i have a reason why ; 2 years ago i went to the beach  i had fun everything was okay
BUT the next morning i couldn't open my eyes they were super puffy my moth also my cheeks as well i turned into a monster xD
my arms were extremely burned i was in deep shit & since that day i fear the sun & it been 2 year i didn't go to the beach :) . 

4.  The song that i sing secretly in my head  :

Akon - Smack That 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKDdT_nyP54
especially this part :

OR this old crappy one xD :

Majida El Roumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNqcSyKSpy4


5.  My big black best is :
i fear the monsters under the bed
i fear goinng to the WC in the night ..LMAO
i fear looking in the mirror in the night i feel like a ghoust gonna show behind me .




6.  my habit when i'm nervous is :
I retire myself from social media "facebook"i don't talk to ppl
& i clean the house .


7.i don't care about the bed side...



9.my first stuffed animal was  : An orange mouse i steel own it
 ( it's ugly :3 )
 i had a lot of toys & i steel own all of 'em they're my treasure xD.

10.we don't have starbucks where i live ..but my favorit drink is cappuccino caramel i make it at home (i'll give you the Recipe).

11.the beauty rule that i never do is :
never use the heat on your hair
i use the hair straightener every single day
i'm addicted to straight hair.

12. LOl i have no idea
i mean you stand up and shower.

13.my favorite dish that i eat anytime is pizza / fried potato/ Chocolat.

14. the phrase that i used all time is " FUCK TA VIE"

my favorite youtuber says it all time & it's stuck in my mouth now
Merçi maroua if you passe par here .
the exclamation phrase:
"Happy!!!''
"poutine!!"
15.
i wear a pajama as normal human
i mean what am i supposed to wear !! xD
i don't sleep naked though -_- 
BUT i can't sleep without a thick sheets even in the summer.


i tag everyone enjoyed this tag

                    well it was so weird xO ; i just wanna say a massive thank you to everyone that read what i publish here.. the number of reader raised lately ..& since it's getting better i'll keep doing that .. love you all , don't forget to comment if you enjoyed it .. see you soon  byyye .


my socila media:
twitter :  @romissa_zeroual

facebook : missa zrl

pinterest: Missa Zrl

wehaertit : Ro Maissa

page: Sweetness



            Our TEAM name : #Galwayteam ;)
                                                Don't forget to comment <3 .



No comments:

Post a Comment